Just Dance

Students dance in Spring show

Just+Dance

Dancers performed in the Spring Show on April 21, marking the end of the first school year.

There were performances from some middle schools and other dance groups outside of school, along with performances from The Guardians dance team. The show also featured a performance from a handful of boys that volunteered.

“It was interesting because we got to do something completely different from the rest of the show,” freshman and volunteer dancer Ian Campbell said. “The dances wasn’t too hard with what we were given, the only hard part was making sure everyone remembered what to do.”

One of the better performances in there new field uniforms was the dance to “I lived” that lasted 3 minutes with the three captains and the rest of the dance team.

“The audience is very supportive to us,” freshman and dancer Makenzie James said. “We could tell that they really liked the show afterwards and also everyone cheered and screamed after we revealed our new uniforms in our finale!”

In the end, the show was a big success with the reveal of the new Guardian’s field uniforms at the very end. Everyone loved the new outfits.

“The new field uniforms were gorgeous and everyone on the team loved them,” said freshman dancer Hannah Davis, “I can’t wait to perform at the football games next year, It will be a heart racing experience.”