1. Too low. Too low, too too low, too too low, too low too low to make it go, too low too low to make it go. (When the ball is pitched too low to hit)
2. Too high, too high, too too high, too too high, too high too high to make it fly, too high too high to make it fly.(When the ball is pitched to high to hit)
3. (fill in name) baby, oh, you’re driving me crazy oh, so hit the ball for me, ohhhhhhh, oh
( when the batter has two strikes on her and we trying to tell her you have to hit the next strike)
4. G double o d eye goodeye goodeye goodeye goodeye, way to watch way to watch, way to watch that ball go bye and bye and bye and bye and bye goodeye.
(when the batter didn’t swing because it was either too high or too low)
5. Top of the line up aye, top top of the line up, you know. (x2)
( when we’ve been through all the batters and the person who started is up to bat again)
6. Oh no it’s the big 1 0. (x2)
( for number 10 only because she’s one of the best hitters and when she goes up to bat we try to tell the fielders that she’s going to hit a big one)
7. You’ve seen it, you saw it, now put your bat right on it.
(when they get their first strike and we tell them that you know where she strikes it so hit it next time)